Want to know the best testosterone booster of 2013?
You don’t need to be a scientific genius to determine the importance of testosterone in the male body. It’s a natural steroid that the body produces and plays an integral part in the development of male reproductive tissues. Testosterone affects physical characteristics such as muscle mass, strength, and hair growth, as well as mental characteristics like one’s mood and sexual drive.
But what happens if you’re suffering from low testosterone levels? Below you will see why natural testosterone boosters, which are abundant across online and physical supplement shops are a great way to restore and increase testosterone levels. This article will explain to you what testosterone boosters are and which brands are the best value.
What are testosterone boosters?
Testosterone boosters are as its name suggests. It’s a legal — and I stress legal — set of dietary supplements designed to boost your testosterone levels. Natural testosterone boosters are NOT to be confused with steroids, which is all the rage (no pun intended) in the sports world, and effectively removed from shelves for public use.
Various chemical compounds such as tribulus terrestris, DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone), and ZMA (Zinc monomethionine and aspartate and Magnesium Aspartate) can help the male body produce more testosterone. These supplements also double as anti-estrogen agents and are typically taken by bodybuilders and athletes. Most test booster products are sold in capsule form and taken daily.
Symptoms for Low Testosterone:
- Lack of energy/ feeling tired all the time.
- Unable to gain muscle mass.
- Declining strength.
- Little or no results from workouts.
- Low libido.
- Low metabolism/ gain fat easily.
- Feeling drained/ depressed.
Benefits of using testosterone boosting supplements:
Increased strength and muscle mass
- Supplemental testosterone can increase muscle mass, increase your strength, and increase your endurance levels. It’s an added bonus if you already have a structured workout routine, and it’s highly beneficial to those looking for higher quality exercise sessions.
Reduction in belly fat
- According to the “Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism”, studies show that higher testosterone levels decreases body fat, with a focus on reduction of abdominal fat concentrations.
- Testosterone boosters can trigger an increased sexual drive in males. A lack of testosterone may lead to loss of sexual desire and in some cases erectile dysfunction.
Improved mental state
- Low testosterone can result in mood swings, depression, and fatigue. Higher levels of testosterone have proven to provide a sense of confidence, a more upbeat feeling, and an increased sexual appetite.
So far you’ve gotten a glimpse into what testosterone boosters are and the positive effects it can have on your body. But which product is the right one for you? Here’s a list of 5 of the best testosterone boosters, complete with claims and reviews from users themselves:
Top 5 Best Natural Testosterone Boosters:
#1 – TestoFuel
– Can help to reduce body-fat, including on your stomach.
– Naturally and safely increase your testosterone level, which is essential for real muscle growth, WITHOUT resorting to risky synthetic steroids.
– Increase muscle size and strength without resorting to countless feeble supplements.
– Testosterone is known to improve mood, so it’s easier to stay motivated and on track towards your goals.
– Revitalize your sex drive, which is a great side effect!
TestoFuel reviews, TestoFuel.com
You can read my personal review of Testofuel below:
#2 – ANABOLIC FREAK
– Testosterone-boosting vitamins B6, B12, D3, and Folate!
– Supports healthy Cortisol levels!
– Promotes estrogen balance!
– Hybrid anabolic hormone/testosterone stimulator!
– 3,120 mg dosage of D-Apsartic Acid (DAA)!
– Supports exercise endurance and performance!
ANABOLIC FREAK reviews, bodybuilding.com
#3 – Image Sports TEST 7 PCT
– Dual-acting testosterone booster.
– Highly effective when used in muscle building programs.
– Androgenic variants.
– Estrogenic regulating properties.
– Enhances male performance.
– Highly concentrated, so you only need one capsule per day.
Image Sports TEST 7 PCT reviews, bodybuilding.com
#4 – Cellucor P6 Black
– Anabolic agent.
– Gain muscle, increase power and focus!
– Best used before workouts.
– Rich in Vitamin D and B6!
– Also contains amino acids!
Cellucor Black P6 reviews, bodybuilding.com
#5 – BPI Sports A-HD
– Builds muscle!
– Blocks conversion of estrogen!
– Increases intensity!
– No negative side effects!
– Great way to maximize strength!
BPI Sports A-HD reviews, bodybuilding.com
And there you have the top 5 testosterone booster supplements of 2013.
What is your experience with using any of the listed products? Tell your story in the comments…