Want to know the Best Creatine Supplement of 2013?
If you have ever stepped foot in the gym or even glanced at a fitness magazine, the word Creatine pops up at least once. It seems like every year a new study comes out resulting in negative reviews one year and then positive reviews the next. Creatine is by far one of the most heavily studied researched supplements in the history of sport nutrition. But why?
What is Creatine and why is it such a popular muscle building supplement?
The science behind Creatine:
“Creatine is a naturally occurring amino acid (protein building block) that’s found in meat and fish, and also made by the human body in the liver, kidneys, and pancreas. It is converted into creatine phosphate or phosphocreatine and stored in the muscles, where it is used for energy. During high-intensity, short-duration exercise, such as lifting weights or sprinting, phosphocreatine is converted into ATP, a major source of energy within the human body.”
The benefits of using a Creatine supplement:
Perform With Higher Intensity -
- Supplementing with Creatine allows the muscle to store more high-energy molecules to provide greater gains in strength and muscle. You know that feeling on the 8th, 9th and 10th rep where you’re giving absolutely everything you’ve got, but you barely even get to 10 reps sometimes? Well taking a Creatine supplement will help you get to that 10th rep with greater ease and even enable you to go beyond that 10th rep.
Improve sleep -
- When you are deprived of sleep the brain’s Creatine stores diminish resulting in mental fatigue. Taking a Creatine supplement helps supply and restore energy to every cell in the body including those in the brain.
Enhance Recovery Time -
- Creatine reduces muscle cell damage and inflammation following exhaustive exercising. Say goodbye to not being able to walk after leg days.
Enhance Muscle Volume (The Pump) -
- Creatine has a property that causes muscle cells to inflate, which produces a more heavily muscled appearance.
Improves Bone Healing -
- Creatine enhances cellular production enabling more cell energy for bone development and maintenance.
So now that you know exactly what Creatine can do for you, what are the best creatine supplements to start supplementing with?
Here are the Top 10 Best Creatine Supplements:
#10 – SizeOn Maximum Performance
Rating on bodybuilding.com – 8.4/10
- Hybrid Intra-Workout Whey Hydrolysate Creatine Formula!
- Promotes Protein Synthesis & Muscle Force Recovery
- Supports Muscle Volume, Muscle Fiber Size, Cell Volume & Plasma Amino Acid Levels
- Encourages Muscle Recovery While Still Training
- Delivers Vital Nutrients, Essential Minerals, and Growth Cofactors to Skeletal Muscle Tissue
- Includes LOLA, Gaspari Nutrition’s cutting-edge, amino acid salt L-Ornithine-L-Aspartate
SizeOn Maximum Performance Reviews, bodybuilding.com